Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Abdul-Aziz Muhammad <Loe@juno.ocn.ne.jp> Reply-To: Abdul-Aziz Muhammad <email@example.com> Subject: Dear Customer/////Available Loans X-Originating-IP: [220.127.116.11]
Do take a moment to consider the contents of this letter.
I am Abdul-Aziz Muhammad and CEO Al-Sharq Group ltd. Presently I own 45% of the shares in CGP (Capital Group PLC, London) a government approved Financial Institute.
We are currently setting up a scheme in form of Loan acquisition in Nairobi Kenya to help various individuals as well as organizations who have intentions of renovating, debt consolidation, re-financing and also establishment of business outfits. We are international business Lender that has offered Loans to so various individual and firms in Europe, Asia, Africa and other parts of the world. We give out our Loan in USD ($) (EUR) and GBP (?).
We also provide Real Estate Loan access to Hard Money. We can fund quickly, typically within 24-72 hours of receiving your application. Hard Money are available for adequately collateralize loans on single-family residential houses and other Real Property including commercial projects and private individual/home loans.
We can finance projects ranging from $500-$500 Million USD. The maximum loan term we can offer is 10 Years at 3% fixed interest rate.
* Personal Loans (Secured) ranging from $1000 – $50 Million Dollars
* Business Loans (Secured) ranging from $5000 – $500 Million Dollars
* Students Loans (Secure and Unsecured) ranging from $500 – $100 Thousand Dollars
Let me know if you need our assistance or support kindly send your full names, amount you need, Country and phone number to enable me provide you with the Loan Terms and Conditions.
I am sure you are okay with our services. you can reach us on +254 781705117/whatAapp
CEO, Al-Sharq Group & Business Development Manager
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 18.104.22.168 Originating ISP: Etisalat Benin City: Kétou Country of Origin: Benin * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.
- The email originated from Benin, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud hotspot.