Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
To: Recipients <firstname.lastname@example.org> From: email@example.com Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Your Payment Release Instruction
BLEMAIN LOAN FINANCE
Elphinstone Building, 2nd Floor
10 Veer Nariman Road
Mumbai – 400 001. India
My Company gives loan at a very low interest rate for any loan duration. Do you need
finance to expand or establish your own business or close a very important deal
maybe you have contract to key up but you lack finance, We offer long term and short
term loan without collateral at 2% interest rate if interested in any of the
above, please kindly reach out to me for further discussion for more information .
Send an executive summary of the loan you need. Blemain loan firm is specialized in
providing loans from the range of $50,000,000.00 and above at 2.0% interest rate.
Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority, Blemain Loan Firm
is a legitimate and well known British and India approved loan lending
company based in India.
We offer loans to individuals as well as organizations who have intentions of
renovating houses and institutions, financing of projects, contracts,debt
consolidation, re-financing and also establishment of business outfits. If you are
interested, kindly contact the sender Mr.Bill Bagley.
Blemain Loan Finance
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Yahoo address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.
- The email indicates that the scammer is in India, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud loan scam hotspot.