Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Subject: LOAN/PROJECT FINANCE To: Recipients <email@example.com> From: firstname.lastname@example.org Reply-To: email@example.com
I am making this contact with you, based on reliable information available to me courtesy of global business index.
I have a reliable investors who give out loan to Individuals and Companies. The interest rate will be 3% annually.
All sign-up contracts, briefings and investment portfolio management files will be handled in United Kingdom, USA, EUROPEAN, and UAE.
If you want to participate do indicate the part which you choose to participate.
– Want to be an Agent/Broker?
– Investment Offer?
– Do you need a Loan?
Contact me with below information so that we can furnish you with the loan terms and condition.
Loan amount needed:
Your Phone Number:
Please Contact me via email ……for more information.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.