Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Sunrise Funding loan Ltd <email@example.com> To: undisclosed-recipients:; Subject: Sunrise Funding loan Ltd Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are private lenders based in
Do you need a loan (credit) as soon as possible. Are you in search of
money to solve your personal needs or finance your business venture,
then get Your desired loan today! Consult us at Sunrise Funding uk Ltd.
* We offer personal loan & huge capital loan at 2% interest rate to
the general public both locally and internationally.
* Credit amount range from $5,000.00 — $500,000.00 and above.
* Special $10,000,000.00 Loan offer for huge project also available.
* Loan period of 6 months — 10 years.
* Loan is granted 24 hours after approval and accredited, directly in
hand or bank account.
Please note that you are advised to contact us for more details via
the following e-mail address below;
FIRM : Sunrise Funding loan Ltd
WhoIs details for bbtechnology.co.uk
Domain name: bbtechnology.co.uk Data validation: Nominet was not able to match the registrant's name and/or address against a 3rd party source on 14-Sep-2019 Relevant dates: Registered on: 13-Jul-2017 Expiry date: 13-Jul-2021
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is on a domain registered using fake details
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.