Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: email@example.com From: "Loan Offer.." <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Loan Offer Investment. To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
SDNEY LIMITED. Fund is a non governmental organization (NGO)
Established on 2005 here in Victoria Australia .
We are willing to partner and fund any viable and profitable
investment project that you will present to us. Our financial firm is
an effective finance service company that has assisted many
businessmen, Europeans, Americans, Africans, Small and Medium
Enterprise to grow their investments and to make good profitable
Our loan amount ranges from $50,000 to $7 million with a duration of
6 month to 15 years.
If you are interested kindly contact me for more information on our
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who the company offering the loan are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.