Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: ASHISH DAVID <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Are you in need of an urgent loan? To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
Are you in need of an urgent loan? such as personal loan,company loan,business loan,loan to pay depth,educational loan,any kind of loan you are looking for Contact us now at email:
(email@example.com) WhatsApp Number :+917710872608
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The telephone number is from India, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud hotspot.