Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: <email@example.com> From: Thompson Paterson <Pinders@office.com> Subject: LOAN FUNDING BUSINESS/PROJECT
Investors are providing loan funding to anyone who has a good
business/project in need of loan at an interest rate annually
with minimal documents required to conclude funding modalities.
I am a retired banker, now consulting for investors.
Also, a finders fee is paid to anyone who introduces a project
owner for finance and we are ready to fund any project no matter
Write me on my personal email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I anticipate your reply
WhoIs details for celerionpartners.com
Creation Date: 2019-11-22T16:33:51.00Z Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-11-22T16:33:51.00Z Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used as a reply to address is diffrent to the email address specified in the email and is a free AOL email address.
- The domain for the email address specified in the email was registered less than 4 months ago by someone using a proxy service to hide their identity.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.