Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org From: "Mrs. Ekaterina Zhan" <email@example.com> Subject: GOOD DAY To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
MCF are currently providing funding
* Starting up a Franchise
* Business Acquisition
* Business Expansion
* Commercial Real Estate purchase
* Contract Execution
* Starting up a private health Facility
It is very important for you to know that all our financing loan does
not required any kind of upfront loan charges until the borrower
receives his/her loan financing amount into his/her bank account which
also include 3 years grace period before repayment of the financing
We are open to having a good business relationship with you. If you
think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in
any venture, please do not hesitate to contact us for possible
We offer a 1% commission to brokers who direct us to clients after a
Contact us on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Ekaterina Zhan
MCF Financiers/Loan Disbursements
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.