Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: email@example.com From: Mariette SNIVELY <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: LOAN OFFER To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
I am an individual who offers international loans, with a capital
which will be used to grant loans between individuals short and long
term ranging from 5,000 to 2,000,000 euros to all serious people being
in real need , the interest rate is 2% per year free. I grant loans
Financial, Real estate loan, Investment loan, Car loan, Personal loan.
I am available to satisfy my customers within a maximum of 03 Days
following receipt of your request form.
PS: Very serious messages then No serious person to abstain.
Phone: +33 6 10 09 70 94 WhatsApp
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the lender is based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.