Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Chrisja de Rooij <ChrisjadeRooij@mgzl.nl> Subject:
Are you Searching for a LOAN ?
We offer Personal Loans, Business Loans,Student Loans,Car Loans And Loans
To Pay Off Bills from $ 10000 to $18,000,000.00, Dollars,Euro,Rupees And
Pounds at 3% interest
rate.If you need a Loan contact us now only on this email:
Mr Micky James.
( THIS OFFER IS FOR SERIOUS APPLICANT ONLY APPLY NOW !! )
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.