Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: LOAN FINDER SA <email@example.com> Reply-To: LOAN FINDER SA <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: APPLY FOR YOUR LOAN @ 3.7%
LOAN FINDER SA;
Greetings to you,
We the Loan FinderSA On-line Services offers secured & unsecured loan at
a very low interest rate @ 3.7%. We offer Personal loans, Debt
Consolidation Loan, Venture Capital Loan, Business Loan, Educational
Loan, Home Loan or “Loan for any reasons! Do you have bad credit? You
can still apply.
Note: Applicable Amount For Personal Loan, Minimum of US$2,000.00 &
Maximum 0f US$150,000.00 while Business/Investment Loan Amount is a
Minimum of US$100,000.00 & Maximum of US$50,000,000.00
Contact us today for your applications!!!
Loan FinderSA On-line Services.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Consultant.com address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.