Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Received: from Dell-PC.www.tendawifi.com (unknown [188.8.131.52]) Subject: Express Loan Offer To: Recipients <email@example.com> From: UC Finance <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reply-To: email@example.com
Express Loan Offer
Do you need financial aid, are you seriously in need of an urgent loan, to start up your own business, you’re in debt and no funds for payment ? This is your chance to reach your desire goals because we give out personal loan, business loans, and all kinds of loan at 3% interest rate…. information contact us via Email:
Full Name: _______
Loan amount needed: _____
Loan Duration: _____
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 184.108.40.206 Originating ISP: Mnr Broadband Services Pvt. Ltd. City: New Delhi Country of Origin: India * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free email address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The email originated from India, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud hotspot.