Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Subject: Loan Project Funding To: Recipients <email@example.com> From: Mary Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reply-To: email@example.com
We the CAPITAL FINANCE GROUP, invite you to partake and benefit in our 2020 new Loan Project funding program. We offer flexible loans and funding for various projects, loans bypassing the usual rigorous procedures.
This Funding program allows a client to enjoy low interest payback for as low as 2.5% per annul for a period of 2-12 years. We give out loans within the minimum range of $1.000,000.00 to the maximum of $500,000,000.00 USD or more depending on the nature of business. Our loans are well insured for maximum security. We are currently funding for:
>> * Energy Production >> * Contract Execution >> * Business Expansion >> * Real Estate > > * Business Acquisition >> * Oil & Gas,/General Business >>
* Starting up a Franchise and many more.
We are open to having a good business relationship with you. If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any venture, please do not hesitate to contact us for possible business co-operation if you are interested in our loan program do revert for more guidelines. …
Do not miss this lifetime opportunity.
CAPITAL FINANCE GROUP.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.