Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org> From: Avery Culver <email@example.com> To: [REDACTED] Subject: LOAN OFFER (APPLY NOW)
Our Company finance the following category of loan listed below:
– Investment Loan: One Hundred Million Dollars ($100,000,000.00)
– Premium packaged business loan: Ten Million Dollars ($10,000,000.00)
– Large Scale business loan: One million Dollars ($1,000,000.00)
– Medium Scale business Loan: Five Hundred Thousand Dollars($500,000.00)
– Small scale business Loan: One Hundred Thousand Dollars ($100,000.00)
In other to protect and safeguard our lender/Fund we also offer investment packages in various sector such as
– Energy and Power
– Solid mineral ( Gold and Diamond )
_ Steam Coal and Iron ore
As we have capability to finance,Discharge and deliver a safe
Should you be interested we look forward to your reply
Note we are licenced in all the above
Avery Culver | Int’l Client Executive
Loan Assistance Limited
Why is this a loan scam?
- The email address used is a free Linuxmail address.
- The email gives no indication of where the company are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.