Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org From: Dr fuga <email@example.com> Subject: To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
Hello, Money creates wealth, one credit = One dream.
This is the only way to get reliable credit without resorting to a bank, for all your project, * investments * credit * The consumption * Investment in real estate * Starting a company * Auto purchase and other , whatever your circumstances,, are you self-employed, retired, have a poor credit rating, We can help you.
We are International and local loan lender, We offer loans with a capital base between a minimum range of three thousand (3,000.00) and a maximum range of ten million (10,000,000.00) at 5% interest rate depending, We give out loan to an Individuals, firms and corporate bodies even those with bad credit history depending on their marital status, sex, religion, and location but must have a legal means of repaying back the loan at the stipulated time, And must be trust worthy.
Hurry up and reply back.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.