Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Subject: Loan Offer To: Recipients <firstname.lastname@example.org> From: Robert Fast Capital <email@example.com> Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
We Offer All Kinds Of Loans, Business Loan, Personal Loan And Much More, If Interested, Contact Us For More Information Via Email: email@example.com or Call Or Text us: +1 407-236-1668.
CEO: Robert Fast Capital
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The claimed website is a free sub-domain. A legitimate business would not use a free sub-domain, they would have their own properly domain.