Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: BSN BANK <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Thanks for contacting the BSN. To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
Thanks for contacting the BSN.
BSN Bank gives loan to customers both locally and internationally.
As an international customer, you are mandated to pay 20% of any
amount you requested before your loan is approved.
A BSN loan starts from $1000 to $100,000 US Dollars.
A BSN loan does not require collateral or any form of security.
The minimum repayment period for BSN Loan is 10 years.
NOTE, BSN loan does not require any interest on repayment.
However, if you are interested on this loan, kindly contact us via BSN
Bank Bhd email:email@example.com
Ms. Emily Souji.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered with no collateral.