Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: FANZO CASH LOANS CC <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
Consolidation Loans Up to : R5,000,000
Blacklisted, ITC,Personal & Consolidation & Home Loans up to R5m
offers Fast; Convenient; Reliable+/-3 Hours to Approve! 100% Success Rate!
Qualification: 1. Blacklisted can apply 2. No credit check 3. Debt review or court order can apply 4. ITC can apply
Home Loans up to R2M
Personal Loans of Up to R550 000
plus Debt Consolidation Loans of Up to R5,000,000
Business Loans of Up to R10M
Email your document or reply to this advert for an application form by emailing us on: email@example.com
No credit check required,All clients are welcome, If you consider your problem to be a thing of the past because we are here in SOUTH AFRICA now to help you out from all these problems and difficulties that you are facing financially.
We give out loans to people from the age of 18years and above. We disbursed loan from 30,000Rand to 10,000,000.00 Rand. In any of the currency you want it, and also the interest rate is very cheap just 5% interest rate per annum.
* Vehicle Loans
* consolidate all your outstanding debts
* Personal loans
* Business Loans
* Home Improvement
* Debt Consolidation
* House Loans
* Business Lending
* International Loans
* vehicle Loans
Interested Applicant(s) should reply to this advert by Emailing us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.
- The email originated from South Africa, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud hotspot.