Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org From: Gideon Hamy <email@example.com> Subject: To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
Hey Dear “Sun Finance Loan Company was able to provide me a credit loan of € 96,000 to pay off my hospital bills in this (Covid-19) Pandemic Crisis without resorting to banks. if interested for loan, whatever your circumstances, 3% credit loan of € 3000/ € 10 Million , less pay back period 1/40 years Reply quickly.
The company offers loans to all categories of borrowers for purposes from,
1, Debt Repair, Personal Loans, Business Loans, Import Loans.
2, Travel Loans, Vacation Loans
3 Investments, foreign recapitalization loans
4 Loans Educational and medical loans
5 Government and Public Loan
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company that are offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.