Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Contact us on the following email: email@example.com From: firstname.lastname@example.org To: [REDACTED]
MCF are currently providing funding
* Starting up a Franchise
* Business Acquisition
* Business Expansion
* Commercial Real Estate purchase
* Contract Execution
* Starting up a private health Facility
It is very important for you to know that all our loan financing
through our fund providers is good and genuine.The package comes with
a 3 years grace period before repayment of the financing loan
amount.Interest rates are also negotiable.
We are open to having a good business relationship with you. If you
think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in
any venture, please do not hesitate to contact us for possible
We offer a 1% commission to brokers who direct us to clients after a
Contact us on the following email: email@example.com
MCF Financiers/Loan Disbursements
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.