Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
X-MDRemoteIP: 18.104.22.168 Reply-To: <DennisClark2014@outlook.com> From: Dennis Clark <email@example.com> Subject: Re,Goodnews
Welcome to our Private Placement Portfolio.
I am a Staff of a Venture Capital Firm specializing in Growth Capital
Investments/Loans.We seek to invest in Projects with Public and
Private sectors in a broad range of areas including Real estate,
Agriculture,Education, Energy, Oil and Gas, emerging markets and
high-technology. Within the technology sector, the firm focuses on
communications, software, digital content and services.
We have the capacity to invest a considerable amount of $1.2Billion in
any viable project(s) that your company requires funding for on an
investment capacity/Loan Application. Upon the review of your
company’s Project Business Plan we shall determine on the project(s)
possible funding. This will be in form of a silent and Private
Placement Investment.Endeavor to respond promptly if the investment
proposal meets your company’s approval.
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 22.214.171.124 Originating ISP: Royal Connect Solutions Pvt Ltd City: Jaipur Country of Origin: India * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Outlook address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.
- The email originated from India, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud hotspot.