Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Weslley Duarte Bernardo <email@example.com> Subject: Re: Reply-To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com> To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Are you financially down? Looking for LOANS ?
We offer Personal Loans, Business Loans, Student Loans, Car Loans And Loans
To pay off bills from 3000 to 25,000,000.00, Dollar/Euro, at 3%
interest rate if you need a Loan contact now on this private
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.