Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org From: Loan Advisory Agent <email@example.com> Subject: International Funding & Loans To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
We offer International Project Funding and Loans services for Private
and Oversea Companies. We offer low interest rate 1.5% annually & five
(5) Years Grace Period for Loan / Funding services .
Tell us about Your Projects and We shall Provide the required Loans Needed.
Loan Advisory Agent
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.