Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org From: Loan Finance <email@example.com> Subject: Do you need a loan? To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
Are you starting a new business but you need extra financial support? Dallah Global Investment is a government approved. we offer to individuals/firms 3% we give from $50,000 to $1 Billion
1. Full Names of loan applicants
2. Country of origin /Residence
2. Amount required
4. Duration of Loan
5. Phone No
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where they company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.