Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: email@example.com Subject: RE: To: Recipients <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reply-To: email@example.com
We provide funding for business Loans, personal loans and investment loans. Agricultural finance is also available. If you have an innovative business idea or a commercial project that lacks finance for its implementation kindly contact us.
Financing is from 25,000 to 10,000,000 for our first time borrowers. We also give all type of loan to support your needs and budget, at a very low rate
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com once we receive your email, we send you application form to begin same day approval process
Mr Andre Bouke
For: Prilend Financial Services Ltd
Loan Service Controller.
WhoIs details for prilend.com
Creation Date: 2021-12-06T16:14:09.00Z Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-12-06T16:14:09.00Z Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email addresses used are a free Gmail address and on a domain that was anonymously registered only a month ago.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.