Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Subject: Apply for a loan now To: Recipients <email@example.com> From: firstname.lastname@example.org Reply-To: email@example.com
Suroto Finance loans start from $20,000 to $500,000,000 USD for 1 – 25years with 12 months grace period.
Apply now by sending us an email today.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the “company” that are offering the loans are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.