Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Received: from [126.96.36.199] Subject: DO YOU NEED A QUICK LOAN? To: Recipients <firstname.lastname@example.org> From: Mr Mark Prince Private Lender <email@example.com> Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello! Do you need a loan or you want to refinance your business ,pay off your bills We Offer Loans with very Minimal annual Interest Rates as Low as 5% within 1 year to 20 years repayment contact via Email. E-mail:Markprince196910@gmail.com Best Regards. CEO/Private Lender, Mr Mark Prince.
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com IP Address Summary Report Originating IP: 188.8.131.52 Originating ISP: gloworld.com City: Asaba Country of Origin: Nigeria * For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The email originated from Nigeria, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud hotspot.