Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org From: Susanne Klatten <email@example.com> Subject: RE: To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
I’m Susanne Klatten and I am From Germany, I can control your
financial problems without resorting Banks in the range of Credit
Money . We offer personal Loans and Business Loan, i am an approved
and certified lender with years of experience in Loan lending and we
give out Collateral and Non Collateral Loan amounts ranging from
10,000.00€ ( $) to the maximum of 500,000,000.00€ with a fixed
interest of 3% on an annual basis. Do you need a Loan?
You can also view my link and learn more about me.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.