Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: Finance <email@example.com> From: Alexander Gleb <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: [REDACTED] Subject: Aart Gleb Commodity Equity Finance(AGCET)
My name is Alexander Gleb, the chief financial officer Aart Gleb Commodity Equity Finance (AGCET), based in the Netherlands.
We are a private financial advisors offering independent loan and financial services for Euro-Asia businesses and residents.
We are offering:
1. Corporate and personal loans at 3% interest rate for the duration of 5-8 years.
2. Project financing at 1-2% with a 36 month moratorium.
3. FDI investments in Real Estate or state funded large construction projects.
We also pay 1.3% commission to brokers who introduce project owners for finance or other opportunities.
Kindly keep me posted if you are interested in more details.
Send a reply to:
WhoIs details for agcet.com
Creation Date: 2022-04-24T21:11:29.00Z Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-04-24T21:11:29.00Z Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is on a domain that was anonymously registered less than a year ago.