Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: ViaLoan LLC <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reply-To: email@example.com Subject: Loan To: [Redacted] Received: from WIN-67FNMQRVGI3 ([126.96.36.199])
Our services is to give personal Loan to individuals and small scales businesses. Which ranges from 10,000 Euro to 500,000 Euro at a discount of 3%.
These services is only limited to only the following countries around Europe. (Austria Italy Belgium Latvia Bulgaria Lithuania Croatia Luxembourg Cyprus Malta Czech Republic Netherlands Denmark Poland Estonia Portugal Finland Romania France Slovakia Germany Slovenia Greece Spain Hungary Sweden Ireland United Kingdom)
Email for details
IP Address Analysis
Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 188.8.131.52 Originating ISP: Vietnam Posts And Telecommunications Group City: Hanoi Country of Origin: Vietnam * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to and the email address used to send it belongs to a Spanish property company.
- The email address used is a free address using the dr.com domain, which is regularly used by scammers.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The email was sent from Vietnam, despite giving the impression of being from a EU based company
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.