Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Deanie Ron <email@example.com> Reply-To: Deanie Ron <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Financial Loan Offer == Apply Now.
Greetings to You
Deanie Ron Loan Firm is offering a floating loan scheme at 3% interest rate without any collateral. (Only identification)
The Minimum amount you can borrow is $3,000.00 US Dollars to Maximum of $10.Million
Do you need Loan for individual or corporate concern? Then apply now
Your Fax Number:
Brief description of individual:
All replies should be forwarded to the Company’s
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email addresses used are both free AOL addresses.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.