Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: "U.A.E Loan Co.," <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reply-To: <email@example.com> To: Undisclosed recipients:; Subject: Re: We Offer Soft Loan To Complete Your Project. X-Originating-IP: [18.104.22.168]
We are Investment Company from Dubai, and due to the quest for maximizing our shareholders value in our company, we are looking for a viable investment projects outside the gulf region we can finance under our ongoing soft loan corporate finance program at the interest rate (3% percent) per annum without Collateral.
Loan Guarantee: The Borrower Applicant to obtain a Surety Bond from UAE base Insurance Company is applied, to serve as the Insurance Security Coverage of loan borrowed.
we are mostly interested in the following sectors; Oil/Gas, Banking Sector, Real estate, Stock Speculation, Mining, Transportation, Hotel, Tourism, Health Sector, Tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture, Forestry & Fishing, Thus any feasible sector.
If you have any viable project that requires funding, kindly revert back to us via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
IP Address Analysis
Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 22.214.171.124 Originating ISP: Alpha Net Telecom Ltd City: Nemchinovka Country of Origin: Russian Federation * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email addresses used are free GMX and financier.com addresses.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of the real name of the company that is offering the loan, or who they are regulated by.
- The email originated from Russia, but the sender claims to be in the UAE.