Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Elvis Finance Lender <email@example.com> Reply-To: Elvis Finance Lender <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Loan Offer/Reply for more details!!!
We are currently Offering, Commercial loan, Home Improvement, Consolidation, Business and Personal Loans, at an affordable interest rate of 3% per annum. Within any year to any part of the world. Are you in debts? Do you want to pay off your bills? Have you been turned down constantly by your bank or any other financial institute? The good news is here, (Elvis Finance Lender) is a certified, legitimate & an accredited Financial Lender, and also a co-operate financier for real estate and any kinds of business financing. Do you want to expand your business? If you are delighted and interested in our financial offer, do not hesitate to contact us via our below contact Email or click reply for more information.
Mr Nathan Reece,
WhoIs details for elvisfin.com
Creation Date: 2019-01-15T07:00:00Z Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-01-15T07:00:00Z Registrant Name: Domain Administrator Registrant Organization: See PrivacyGuardian.org
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The domain used for the third email address was registered anonymously for only one year, at the start of this year.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.