Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org> From: Albert Williams <email@example.com> Subject: VITAL INFROMATION!
Are you in need of a Loan/Funding for a project? Have you been trying to obtain a Loan from any of the Banks or Loan Companies and got Ripped off and they have refused to grant you the Loan because of bad credit? We offer all types of non-recourse Loan and funding at a low interest Rate of 2% both long and short terms.
The categories of loan /financial funding offered include but not limited to business loan, Personal Loan, Company Loan, Mortgage Loan , debt consolidation and financial funding for both Turkey and Mega projects Etc from a minimum of Euro/US$1 Million to Euro /US$ 5Billion Maximum.
kindly get in touch for further details and procedures. I will let you know what information needed to obtain the proffered financing from Istanbul, Turkey to provide loan at any capacity for business Investment or joint ventures
VALID LOAN: To lean more about health-care financial products and business solutions for new financial and general inquiries contact me immediately.
Thanks for your reputable intentions to create lucrative loan business.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free AOL address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.